11.11.2010

Tessa the Tiger: A Halloween Tale

The happiest tiger we've ever seen

Tessa with her friends Katelyn, the candy corn witch, and princess Brianna

Tessa the Tiger and Sam the Frog among their daycare friends

Tessa & cousin Amy trick-or-treating
The costumes they make these days sure beat the cheap plastic masks we had as kids. Wow. I sound old. Pretty sure we walked uphill both ways while
trick-or-treating, too ... in 10 feet of snow.


Tessa liked handing out candy more than getting it. At each house, she would say "Thank you" before "Trick-or-treat!"

This photo really doesn't need a caption. :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

hmmm.... "Cheap plastic masks"? Really. Don't MAKE me dig out your old Halloween pictures, little miss Rainbow Brite.

Jess said...

Pretty sure there was a cheap plastic mask involved when I went as Gem from Barbie and the Rockers. YEAH. :) I loved the costumes sans masks — my favorite was the gypsy costume you put together!

Mom said...

Ahh.... no lasting impression there I see! Can you say "glitter, make-up, and face paint'? Poor underprivileged urchin. :)