How do you like our 2010 Christmas card? I know what you're thinking: "My — Eric, Jess & Tessa sure have changed this year!"
This is just one of hundreds of beautiful holiday cards — that I have trouble deciding on — available at
www.shutterfly.com. Shutterfly, being uber generous, is giving away 50 **free** holiday photo cards when bloggers mention the promotion in a post. Heck, yes. Sign me up. {Hence this post.} I heard about it through one of my co-workers, who doesn't have a blog but also loves a great deal.
Next to
www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com, Shutterfly is one of my favorite websites. {For different reasons, obviously.} It is the best site for digital photo/video storage and archiving, invitations, announcements, cards, stationary, etc. In addition to ordering prints, I've used Shutterfly for pretty address labels, and I even made a photo book for Grandpa Bill. {Shutterfly is great for gifts.} I know many of you use it, too.
The past two years, we've sent photo Christmas cards that we ordered through the photographer who did our family session. Since we opted to go a different route this year, we weren't going to send photo cards, but now, how could we not? {Thanks, Shutterfly!} Here's a sampling of Shutterfly products:
 |
Ooo, look at this cute Valentine's card!
So, fellow bloggers {and family and friends who are inspired to start a blog to get this great deal}, I hope this post benefits you in some way. And, just in case you feel like reading this was a complete waste of your time {although I find that hard to believe}, here's a picture of Tessa to make it all worth while.
Merry blogging to all, and to all a good night! |
|
|
|
3 comments:
I know - what a great deal! I just ordered our photos...I did the 50 free ones, and then 25 cheaper ones of a different design, but still with all 4 of the picture I wanted to use. The savings with the 50 free ones is over $100!!! (Of course, I'm way to frugal to have ever spent that kind of money on Christmas cards in the first place, so this Shutterfly deal is allowing us to have extra fancy cards this year, haha)
My favorite part was the photo of Tessa at the end, of course! (What a cutie!!) BUT, I am glad that you're getting free photo cards out of the deal, definitely worth it, and we will proudly display it on our fridge! :)
Thanks, Sister! :)
Post a Comment