9.28.2009

Skippin' School


"Now where did I put that?"

"I found a new hiding spot from Mom and Dad."

Tessa has a knack for finding Samantha.

Pirate or cyclops?

A few weeks ago, before the carrot incident (a completely different story), Tessa's daycare provider had the flu and was closed for the day. So, instead of adding more instability to Tessa's life, and worry and panic in mine, I stayed home with her. We had such a fun day! At one point, Tessa decided to go through one of the cupboards and pull everything out. Sam later joined the fun and hid on the shelf in the cupboard for a while. Tessa moved on to toys in her bedroom but later returned to her disarray of various kitchen items and put them back in the cupboard. I love our little neat freak! 

1 comment:

Randi said...

Tessa's hair is getting so long!