
Tessa is super excited to see the monkeys.

Tessa would like to escape the clutches of Daddy to run "wild" with the zebras.

I can't believe she's big enough to do this!

Or this! She loved pushing the buttons to hear animal sounds. I think this one was of a wild boar during mating season. Yikes.

Crocodile hunter
On Sept. 19, Mima, Eric & I took Tessa on her first zoo outing. Every time we stopped to look at a different animal, Tessa made an excited "Ah!" sound and pointed. Mima and I pointed out the tiger and meowed at it. Then Tessa also let out a "meow." Mima thought I repeated it. But no, it was Tessa, surprising us again with her mad mimicking skillz.
Fast forwarding to the butterfly house adventure, we got a sticker that says "I was kissed by a butterfly." Later Sunday night, Tessa was playing with the sticker and put it in her mouth, so I took it away from her. What followed was Tessa's first sentence: "No, Mom, no!" Mima laughed hysterically, while Eric and I sat at the table, baffled. At least she got "Mom" in there!
No comments:
Post a Comment