Hey! We did a bunch of really cool stuff in the last few months that I was preparing to show all of you. But, apparently, I've reached my quota for photo storage. Color me thrilled. Yeah...so, I'll be researching different options because I don't feel like paying for a service that in many cases is free. But please believe me when I say we did some really cool things.
Eric points out that I got 50 months out of this. It was supposed to last forever. He says we got our money's worth. Pa-sha, I say. Pa-sha. (Good news, though. I have UNLIMITED text storage, so I could ramble on and on and on and on. And you could choose to read it {I wouldn't}, but like I said, I'll be researching. Wish me luck!)
4 comments:
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
LUCK!!!! :-)
I want more pictures!
I plan to transfer the entire blog to Wordpress this weekend. Here's hoping for a successful switch! I'll keep you posted.
Post a Comment