10.03.2011

'Don't say butt, say bottom'

{I'm not a fan of any title containing the word "random." But (hahahaha—I said but...never mind) since this post is, shall I say, hodge-podge, I thought a Tessa quote would fit nicely.}
She is one of THOSE pet owners.
Blockhead
Tessa was supposed to be sleeping, but when we checked on her, we found this interesting book display. She said she made up a game, but hasn't explained the object yet. I consider it a win if I don't slip on them.
Supastar!
Oh, look. A princess threw up in our living room. Actually, Tessa acquired a nice collection of princess dress-up clothes. And she took this picture.
Heeeeeeeeey!
Do NOT mess with this girl when she is cooking.
Cloud gazing...we had a picnic on our deck to celebrate its recent staining.
Her favorite dress is Snow White's.
When Tessa has recorder in hand — watch out (and cover your ears!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your house looks much like my house. We have lots of princess puke everywhere too. I feel bad saying that though, I really don't mind the dress up faze, I think it's kind of cute. We also recently had a recorder that I discovered in the basement (don't worry, it didn't come with the house, it was in a tote of our stuff, just not sure where it came from!)...but that lasted a few long days & then I retired it. :)