Examples of things I should no longer say
While driving...
Because Tessa says...
"Grandpa go?"
(And probably soon, "Parade go?")
I've learned my lesson. I will never again stereotype slow drivers as having grandpa-like qualities, or vice versa. My apologies, Bill! :)
And, in general...
"Damn Walmart."
Because Tessa says...
"Damn Walmart."
Don't judge me.
P.S. Tessa turned 12 the other day. Wait, no. It just seems that way because apparently, she knows how to text message...???
P.P.S. Happy birthday, Mima!
4 comments:
Damn Walmart! Hilarious! I can't wait to teach her more fun things in a month!!! I taught Makayla "Stranger Danger" yesteday for when Duff holds her.
Niiice. And I don't judge you. My kids growl at other people. :)
Aaron: I'm sure Duff appreciates that! And Tessa might teach you a thing or two. ;) She taught me the "Three Little Monkeys" song just the other day.
Randi: Their growling is no reflection on you. :) I only have myself to blame for Tessa's foul mouth. Ha, ha.
Adorable! Yes, she is at the age where she will now become a human tape recorder. We will all need to be careful when around her. You just never know when she will decide to "repeat" something.
:0)
Post a Comment