New Tessa Loves
*Hugging Sam, petting Sam, needing to know where Sam is during every waking moment
*Poking her eye and saying: “Eye!” (This also applies to nose, ears, mouth and hair. She says all except “hair.”)
*When we sing “Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes”
*Running
*Pushing the button for the garage door
*“Tickling” people
*Singing (She made up a Mommy/Daddy song that goes a lil’ somethin’ like this: “Mo-mmy, Mo-mmy, Mo-mmy, Mo-mmy! Da-ddy, Da-ddy, Da-ddy, Da-ddy!” I haven’t figured out if this is the verse, chorus or bridge. At this point, I’m guessing all three. It’s a work in progress.)
*Helping me put laundry away (The other night while I was folding, she took a pile of her washcloths from the family room, through the dining room, down the hall to our bedroom and into our bathroom, where she opened the cabinet where we keep her bath items, and put them on the shelf. She’s such a good little helper!)
Tessa’s recent vocab. (Note: Anything that comes out of Tessa’s mouth usually requires an exclamation point. … !)
“Up!”
“Dog!”
“Pease!” (Please)
“Bum!” (Her pink blanket — don’t ask me why this is “bum.”)
“Mommy!” (It was always “Mama” before.)
“Meow!” (When she sees Sam or wants to know where she is)
“Ju!” (Any beverage)
“Hop!” (When she plays with her bunny)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I can't believe she's talking so much & actually "helping" you! That's all so grown up!!
Post a Comment