8.06.2009

Tessa's Birthday Bash

Tessa starts the day playing with the activity table we got her.

Tessa enjoyed the ribbons and wrapping paper as much as the presents.

The girl already loves shoes!

One of Tessa's 3 birthday cakes (2 made by Mima). This one was dubbed the "peacock puke cake," and it was delicious!


Tessa mid-sugar rush after delving into her cake; I must say, though, she was tame compared to some babies I've seen
post-birthday cake encounter. She was very polite with hers - what a little lady.

Amid all the excitement of having family over and the party atmosphere in general, Tessa took a tumble into a chair and got her first bruise - on her eye. Chair: 1, Tessa: 0. Poor girl. It's looking much better, though. She loved having Matt & Natalie, Christina & Eric, Mima and Grandpa Bill & Grandma Beth for the day! She played well, ate well and slept well. Tessa's first birthday party: a success!

1 comment:

Aunt Jessica said...

Tessa, I'm so glad you had such a fun day! I wish we could have been there and I'm so excited to see you (and your mom and dad) in 4 weeks!! :)