Tessa has been working on it for a while now, and on Sunday she made her move. She likes to rock back and forth on her knees, and when she sees a toy she wants (or Mommy or Daddy she wants to crawl to), she does! It's so amazing to see how she learns and grows. It's also a treat for us to pick her up from daycare. She is usually sitting up playing with toys or on her tummy roaming around. When I come in and say, "Hi, Tessa!" she spins on the floor and flashes a huge grin. It's truly the best feeling in the world. She does the same thing for Eric. We're so happy she's happy!
Recent Tessa Loves:
*Peas (to my astonishment and Eric's delight), green beans and carrots
*Watching the meteorologist report the weather on the 6 o'clock news
*Being taxied about in her stroller
Recent Tessa Dislikes:
*Apples and bananas (I'm guessing she won't like the song, either)
1 comment:
I missed this post before. Too bad about the song...I like to eat eat eat, eeples & baneenees... :)
Post a Comment