

Tessa had a fairly busy week. Thursday marked her first trip to Minnesota - we visited my former co-workers at the Daily Globe in Worthington. Julie gave us the birth sampler she made, which is very nice (see photo). I actually completed a portion of the moon until I decided cross-stitch was not for me. Justine is convinced Tessa dislikes her since she cried whenever Justine looked at her. Tessa finally came around, though, and let Justine hold her without protest. The trip from Canton was only 1 1/2 hours long – not too shabby. Tessa slept the entire time.
Friday was Tessa's first football experience – go C-Hawks! They lost the game, but during halftime, the elementary school principal and the superintendent landed on the football field in a helicopter. It was a surprise for the kids who participated in a summer reading program. Tessa was definitely wide-eyed during the landing; it was loud, but not as windy as I thought it would be.
Grandpa Bill's birthday was on Friday, so Tessa decided to make him a card, which we e-mailed to his office. She's very artistic.
I can definitely tell she's growing. She doesn't have her next checkup until the beginning of October (her 2 month), but Eric and I estimate she weighs around 10 pounds. She is cooing a lot more, which is adorable, especially after I get done talking to her. Oh, the things she tells me – what a riot! :) By next week, I think we'll be able to have book discussions.
2 comments:
You are such a good Mom!!!!
Tell Tessa I love her!!
I love that little video!
Post a Comment